Emma Butler is a Qualified Teacher, SEN Specialist, UKCC L2 coach and BD Listed Judge, who has over 15 years experience in both Mainstream and more recently SEN education settings.
Having taught a range of subjects up to and including A Levels, she brings a wide range of experience as well as a deep understanding of learning styles making her an adaptive teacher who teaches the way children learn best as opposed to trying to make children fit a one teach all approach. Emma is also a popular equestrian coach with a wide range of clients of all abilities.
- BA (Hons) 2:1 Canterbury Christchurch University, Professional Studies with SEN and QTS
- HND in Horse Studies from Coventry University
- Future Learn COVID-19 Psychological First Aid Training Course
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Diploma in Equine Facilitated Learning
- KCC Language for Learning KS1 & 2 Supporting Children with SLCN in the Primary School
- EQL UKCC Level 2 Dressage Specific Coach
- MCH Introduction to Speech Sounds and Development and Cued Articulation
- Play Therapy Trained